- Short course on Women Journalist Leadership from Gaylord College of Journalism and Mass Communication, The University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, USA, in 2006.
- Diploma in Development Journalism from the Indian Institute of mass communication (IIMC), New Delhi, India, in 2005.
- Diploma in Journalism from the Press Institute of Bangladesh (PIB), in 2004.
Training and fellowships:
1. Workshop on “Share Market Reporting” organized by the Chittagong Stock Exchange.
2. Training on “Banking Reporting” organized by the Bangladesh Bank.
3. Training on “Energy Reporting” organized by USAID.
4. Workshop on “Business Reporting” organized by Bangladesh Arthoniti Samity, a forum for Bangladeshi economists.
5. Training on “In-Depth Reporting on Gender Issues” organized by News Network.
6. Attended “Sensitization Colloquium for Journalists on Local Government Reporting” organized by BCDJC.
7. Training on “CRC, CEDAW & MEENA issues” organized by the Press Institute of Bangladesh (PIB).
8. Training on “Human Rights Reporting” organized by Democracy Watch.
9. Workshop on “Child Rights” organized by Bangladesh Shishu Adhikar Forum (BSAF).
10. Workshop on “Energy Regulatory Commission” organized by USAID.